Leadership Las Vegas
Leadership Las Vegas, the premier executive development program in Southern Nevada, brings together 48-50 individuals in leadership roles, as well as high-potential leaders, from a breadth of industries and local businesses for an intensive 10-month experience. Class members begin with an opening retreat where they get to know their fellow classmates and begin their Leadership Las Vegas experience. Through monthly session days, class members explore the innerworkings of Las Vegas, including its greatest strengths and most challenging issues, through expert panels, speakers, interactive tours, simulations and other activities. At the end of the class year, participants enhance their leadership skills, develop new perspectives on the community, and join a network of leaders committed to using their talents and strengths to improve Southern Nevada.
If you are a leader who wants to significantly increase their impact on the Las Vegas Valley and their organization, as well as gain valuable insight and perspective on the systems, people and information that shape the community, apply to be one of more than 1,200 leaders who have gone through the program and made an indelible mark on the future of the region.
Tuition for the Leadership Las Vegas program is $2,750 for Metro Chamber members, and $3,500 for non-members. Scholarships for up to one-half of the amount of tuition and payment plans may be available.
Applications for the Class of 2015 are now closed. To be added to a mailing list for future classes, please email Lisa Gough.
2014 - 2015
- September 18-20, 2014 - Gateway Opening Retreat
- October 17, 2014 - History Day
- October 17, 2014 - History Day Mixer
- November 14, 2014 - Community Safety Net Day
- December 5, 2014 - Government, Politics & Media Day
- January 16, 2015 - Education Day
- February 13, 2015 - Business Day
- March 13, 2015 - Criminal Justice Day
- April 10, 2015 - Health Day
- May 7, 2015 - Recruitment Mixer
- May 8, 2015 - Gaming & Tourism Day
- June 12, 2015 - Closing Session
- June 19, 2015 - Graduation Gala (6:00 - 9:00 p.m.)
If you have questions on the program, contact Lisa Gough, Leadership Las Vegas program coordinator at 702.586.3841 or by email.